I've been doing some more work on the backyard project. We're making great progress. I built a retaining wall on the inside of the circle to allow a planter bed next to the sand stone patio. This was also necessary due to the slope of the yard. The wall is built, but not capped yet. I also dug (by hand) trenches for the irrigation. Yesterday morning I installed the irrigation sprinklers and hooked everything up. As usually, I got to the last connection and was short one 3/4" tee. Off to Home Depot and back, then hooked up the final connection and turned on the water.
YEA! Sprinklers. I covered up most of the pipe, but I still need to do another rack through to remove rocks. We should be able to order grass this week.