Friday, September 19, 2003

I worked on the Archive programming last night. There were some tricky things to deal with deletes. I had seen a bug where someone disconnected early and ended up deleting their pictures. I fixed that, but I also made the delete smarter. The delete does not delete the file on the server but just renames it to start with an underscore. The new version is smart enough to find the "deleted" photo that starts with an underscore and rename it back to normal if the person undeletes the photo.

I've also been working on Java Servlet's to support the development of the feature that allows the archive viewers to add comments. I'm thinking of a blog style comment support for archive photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment